Welcome to Snarkfest

Welcome to my snarky corner of the web. Join me as I discuss everything from wine to chocolate. There may be a few other topics mixed in there too. I talk a bunch about my amazing offspring, 24 and 21. I sometimes go on and on about my secret crush on the amazing Mike Rowe. I talk about things that irritate me or things that make me happy. Sometimes I just talk to hear myself talk. Feedback is always appreciated but please make sure it's respectable. No nudity or profanity. I'm the only one allowed to be profane. But any and all snark is welcome and appreciated!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

I must be the Mike Rowe expert......



Why do people ask me this? If he's married, he's not married to me.
Judging by the number of people each week that find my blog by searching for Mike Rowe, they must think I know something that they don't. Who am I to tell them I don't know him?? I love the man. That's no secret. Is he married? Not that he'll admit. Is he married to me? No, not yet.

I'm married to my wonderful husband Dan, er, Doug....um, Dean? Never mind, his name isn't the point right now. The point IS that for some odd reason, week in and week out people keep finding my blog by asking if Mike Rowe is married or gay.

Let me be clear: Mike Rowe is NOT married to me. Mike Rowe, to the best of my knowledge, is NOT gay. If Mike Rowe was either married or gay, it wouldn't change the fact that I love him. My husband knows this, and considering that I will probably never have Mike Rowe show up at my door asking to either steal ME away from my husband, or steal MY HUSBAND away from me, I think he's totally okay with it.

And Mike, if you're reading this, Hey Mike! Next time you're visiting your folks in Baltimore, look me up on FB on my Snarkfest page and I'll buy you a beer or three. Bring your wife (if you have one) or your husband (I'm not buying him a beer).

Oh and the search term 'clover'? I have NO clue.

20 comments:

  1. And are those his real parents? Well, being the Mike Rowe expert may be a dirty job, but you have to do it. See what I did there? ;) Meanwhile, my stats indicate that I must be the national ambassador of the Jimmy Dean sausage guy and his TV wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are his real parents! They are adorable! And when they are my inlaws, I'll bake them muffins and cookies all the time.

      I love Jimmy Dean sausage and had no idea you were the national ambassador! Mazel Tov!

      Delete
    2. I think we could form some sort of co-operative here, Teri. I will drain my Jimmy Dean sausage on Mike's Bounty paper towels. And how cool was it that he posted your link on his Facebook?!!

      Delete
    3. I posted the link on his page, but am still SQUEEEEEE-ing that he commented on it. Now if I could only get him to comment on my blog I'd die happy.

      Delete
  2. Mike Rowe is/was dating a stunt woman named Danielle Burgio:

    http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_36190/danielle-burgio/

    There, THAT oughta get you another brazillion hits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stoo, don't believe everything you read on the internet. Bon jour. :)

      Delete
  3. Maybe they associate getting dirty with you? Also, be sure to shut the door during bear hunting season. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never underestimate my filth! :)

      And damn that door won't latch. Stoopid bears.

      Delete
  4. The top keyword search on my personal blog is super embarrassing. I get all the crazy crackpots who want to figure out how to have sex with a virgin, but spell it virgen. Google still seems to send them my way, even though I didn't misspell it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I keep getting spam from some a-hole who says his website is "canyougetpregnantwhileonyourperiod dot com" and I'm talking TONS of it! Grrrrrrr.

      Delete
  5. Dont hurt me but I have no idea who that is..going to google now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually know a Mike Rowe and when I read your title I was like "Huh! We know the same person, what a coincidence considering how far away I live." LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! I told my Hubby once that I had a dream about Bear Grylls and that we made out. He said, "If I had a dream about Bear Grylls, I'd make out with him too."
    Stopping by from Hump Day Hookup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA - these search terms always crack me up. People search for the weirdest things don't they? I must be a loser because I have no idea who Mike Rowe is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truth time: I had to look up who Mike Rowe is (I don't have cable). So it wasn't I who came to your blog from that search. I came because you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fully expect a picture of you and Mike within the year.

    ReplyDelete

I do read all comments and try to respond to them. Unless you're trying to get me to visit your website: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags. Then you can go pound sand.